Friday, April 30, 2010

Fixit Friday #52


ORIGINAL
Please click on any image for a larger view.

This week's picture over at I Heart Faces was a beautiful and artistic image to begin with. It didn't require any work. It was just a chance to use your imagination and play around. I decided to use some of the presets that I created in Lightroom to edit the picture. Other than that, the only editing I did was to crop, clone out the signs, and in two pictures, I added a lens flare.

I call the above preset "Aqua Light". That's because it brightens the image and highlights the aqua tones and saturates the greens. Then I added a lens flare and texture for interest.

I call this preset "Boystown". The tones are brown and golden.

I call this preset "Purplelicious" because it brings out purple tones in the shadows. I think it gives the image a wintery feel.


This final version was a variation of "Boystown" with a copper brush texture and a sun flare. I cropped it on an angle just for fun.

To see other great edits, go to I Heart Faces.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the "Purplicious" edit and the last "Boystown" edit! Go ahead and check out mine if you want:
    http://thisiskaylee.blogspot.com/2010/04/fix-it-friday_30.html
    Thanks,
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Lori! The presets you used, are they from a collection, or did you create them> Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the last one. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete