Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Photo Shoot


Well, I keep doing this and I seem to be enjoying it. I have a strong desire to learn more and improve my skills. I keep striving for that illusive perfect picture (which I haven't found yet). This weekend, some friends asked if I would take their pictures and I was actually eager to say "yes". When I first accepted a request a few months ago, I was nervous and scared. Now, I am much more comfortable.

Yesterday's session was as challenging as any. I find myself so busy trying to capture every moment, that I don't always think about natural poses and trying to get enough pictures of each group. This time, I forgot to get pictures of just the mom and dad together. They are a wonderful and loving couple. It was just me who wasn't thinking through the entire process.

Here are a few shots from yesterday.












No comments:

Post a Comment