Friday, May 14, 2010

Fix-It Friday #54


Here is today's image. I did the majority of the editing in Lightroom. Then I opened the image in CS4 to sharpen the eyes just a tad and to remove the food off the face. I also smoothed the colored image a bit. I used three textures on the B/W image to give it an "aged" look.

One other trick I usually employ when I am working on these pictures is to artificially enlarge the image. Photoshop does a great job of enlarging a small image and keeping the pixels sharp.


BEFORE



AFTER



Click on the images for a larger view. To see other fantastic edits, hop on over to I Heart Faces.

5 comments:

  1. Nice job!! You really brought out the eyes in the first edit. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the eyes look crisp and kind of pop out at you. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job!! Wow!!!! : ) I love the way your processed this!!

    ReplyDelete