This week's editing challenge was particularly difficult for me, not because it needs so much work, but rather, because it doesn't need much at all. A little cropping and a bit of brightening was about all I could envision. I did take it a step further and smoothed out some of the rash on the skin and I cloned out the diapers and a foot that I found a tad distracting. In the end, the skin colors weren't just right yet, so I overlayed a skin-colored texture that brightened it up and gave it more natural coloring.
Here is the before image
Here is the edited version
To see other edits of this image, go here